The past two weeks, Davis & I were doing this:
Making a garage for Davis's cars out of blocks
(best pic I could get of him...)
"helping" grandpa fix the kitchen light
(Davis had to wear his hat backwards, just like grandpa)
eating cheesesteaks with grandpa
(grandpa spent the night since grandma was helping Aunt Marie move to Tennessee)
celebrating Easter
having family over for Easter dinner
making a mess with water
wearing socks on hands while pushing shopping cart
coloring at a new portable table
eating Mexican food with grandma and grandpa
trying out cousin Brett's "bike" and helmet for the first time
going to the tulip festival (twice!)
Did you notice Russ was absent from those pictures?
Russ was busy doing this:
riding a camel in the snow
spending a night in a ger (yurt)
dressing up like a Mongol warrior
riding a small horse
visiting with church members in their ger
seeing the Terra Cotta Warriors
climbing The Great Wall of China
traveling with his sister and nephew to pick up his parents from their mission in Mongolia
(and also visiting China with them)
Now who do you think had more fun during these past two weeks???
For the record, I could have gone too, but I didn't want to leave Davis for two weeks.
(And I don't regret my decision.)






























4 comments:
I don't know, I probably would have gone to Mongolia and China, but leaving your kids is very hard to do! :) Hey, my sister just moved to Tennessee last week too! What city did Marie move too?
Wow, I would totally go for what you did. Like seriously, that is some awesome fun.
Just kidding. Um, I'm not gonna lie....Russ is the clear winner here. Sorry Liz. :)
You have had a lot of fun! And I love the pics from the Tulip Festival ;)
Ethan loves making garages out of his legos too! In fact that is all he wants to do with them. I tried to get him to build a castle the other day and he totally freaked out :)
Post a Comment