Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Art (by Davis)

Sometimes I like to color.
But I only like to color for five minutes at a time.
I like to color at the counter.
 I stand on the very edge of my chair.
I fell off once.
Don't tell grandma.
She doesn't like me to stand on chairs.
 I am very serious about my art.
I love to use pens.
Mom doesn't let me use pens.
Pencils are second best.
Mom says I am getting better at coloring.
I colored this dinosaur's toenails.
Mom says I can't color mine.
Maybe when I can stay in the lines better she'll let me.
Probably not.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Love the updates, especially since we are in major Davis & Elizabeth-withdrawal over here. Ellie looked at all of the pictures with me and was soooo excited to see you both. And then sad because we weren't seeing you in person.

Mary said...

So impressed with the art and the artist. Hope it stays contained to paper at the counter for as long as possible... good idea about the pens. Pencil is much easier to clean. :)