Today when I was feeding Davis his lunch (which he ate rather well, I might add, even though there was no cereal of any kind involved), he decided he was done eating, and he made this face to let me know:

On a side note, it is a lot harder to force feed a kid who has teeth than one without teeth. The teeth become a kind of fence that blocks forceful entry... And Davis had three more teeth break through (two on top -- Russ and I can't agree on whether they are eye teeth or canines-- and one on the bottom)!
2 comments:
YAY for blogs! YAY for being invited to private blogs! That picture of Davis is SO CUTE!!! We're impressed you got it on camera! It was so fun to see you on the weekend! And that meal was a swell change from the regular sandwiches we usually take to lunch! THANKS!
PS That comment was from Annie, too. She wanted to make sure you knew it was from the both of us! :)
Post a Comment