This has got to be one of the best blog posts ever ...so hilarious! BTW your kid is so flippin' adorable. I MUST be his aunt because these pictures just make me want to pinching his cheeks ;)
Yea, good to see you blogging. Maybe this will encourage me to get with the program again. =) Your little Davis is so handsome. What a beautiful smile. I love the picture of your family up top.
8 comments:
Pick me! Pick me! I'll be your Valentine! Even if you slobber all over my heart...I don't have a problem with that!
I love your blog, by the way. It's adorable. :o)
Wahoo!!! I finally got invited to the Lasson Blog!!! I can now see my adorable nephew anytime I want! Thank you!!
I love his Valentine's Day post! He can have my heart anyday!
Love you all!! (Especially #22!)
Wow! A Lasson blog has begun! Thanks for the invite! Davis sure is a cutie! We need to get together again soon!
Yeah Liz! You finally caved! ha ha ha. Welcome to blogdom! Love the blog. Your cute boy is adorable! Excited to snoop into your life! :)
This has got to be one of the best blog posts ever ...so hilarious! BTW your kid is so flippin' adorable. I MUST be his aunt because these pictures just make me want to pinching his cheeks ;)
What a CUTE post!!! He can be my valentine! I am in need of one. :) What a cutie!
Yea, good to see you blogging. Maybe this will encourage me to get with the program again. =) Your little Davis is so handsome. What a beautiful smile. I love the picture of your family up top.
Oh.....so super cute. You have successfully made me miss him even more. Give those little cheeks a pinch for me!
Post a Comment