Davis has yet another cold, and this time I've had to wipe his nose so much that he cries every time -- in a sad, wimpering way. I took him to the doctor yesterday just to make sure he didn't have an ear infection again, and he doesn't -- yeah!! Oh and he weighs 20 pounds 6 ounces now. You should see my muscles ;)
I was going through iPhoto and found a picture of the funny face Davis has been making lately. It's kind of a trademark!






2 comments:
He does have a beautiful smile! Dani used to hang her legs ouf of the crib too. What is up with that--they have all this room, yet they migrate to the edges....
Ummmmm, at first I was so excited that you started a blog...and then I realized you had been hiding it from me for months!!! But I'm still excited to read about you and your cute baby!
Post a Comment