Thursday, January 21, 2010
An Explanation for the Fussiness
So when I took Davis into the doctor last week, I wanted to know if Davis's ear infection was gone because he was being pretty fussy. The doc said his ears looked great, and he wasn't teething, so maybe it was tummy troubles....well imagine my surprise when a TOOTH popped out on Tuesday. Crazy!!! He seems to be doing much better (although he is still a little fussy at mealtimes); last night he slept 7 hours without waking up!!! I am trying to figure out what went right last night so I can recreate it -- was it the Tylenol I gave him? If so, is it ethical to drug my child before bedtime every night? :) I have tried to get a picture of the tooth, but it is hard enough trying to get him to open his mouth to show me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment