Saturday, December 31, 2011

Random Pic Roundup for 2011

Hopefully these are the last of the random 2011 pics I keep finding...

This kid is OBSESSED with washing dishes (i.e. playing in the sink)

who needs clothes when you have a hat and socks?

Doesn't every boy climb into the doll crib at grandma's house?

working in grandpa's lab

new scooter

an all-too-familiar scene: all the books pulled out

 swimming at the neighbors -- one of Davis's favorite summer pasttimes

honestly, those letters just happened to float around that way...
but they were pretty descriptive of the day

At the end of the summer, Davis got really excited about potty training.
He started out pretty well, but then toilet time just turned into playing with the toilet paper, getting on/off the seat, and driving mom nuts.  
Davis still isn't potty trained...

2 comments:

Marie said...

Too funny! I love the bathtub pic.

Heather said...

Awesome post! I love the B-A-D in the tub also. Or is that D-A-B?