Saturday, October 16, 2010

Fall Adventures

So now that I've had this blog for a year, I have realized once again why I didn't start one for so long -- I stink at posting regularly!  Oh well, I guess something is better than nothing!  Here's a few things we've been up to recently:

Thanksgiving Point Dinosaur Museum


 Russ had a lot of fun taking pics...


 Reading stories with daddy
 Pretending to hike -- it was super cold! 
(Davis is in a little big backpack thing we borrowed from Russ's sister.)

 Thanksgiving Point Gardens with Heather & Ellie 
(notice Ellie trying to hold Davis's hand...)

 Roommate "Reunion":  I lived with these girls my sophomore year at BYU (and every year after that until they each got married and I was the last one standing and had to find new roommates for my grad year...)  These girls were soooo much fun!  We were a little crazy, and it made for some great memories.  It was definitely my favorite year of school (except for the semester I was dating Russ, of course!)
 These are the best pics we got on a recent Sunday photo shoot -- 
Davis is getting harder and harder to photograph!




2 comments:

Heather said...

Love your updates - and especially love the photo shoot!

Marie said...

Looks like you've been having good times! Love the roomie reunion--brings back good memories...remember when I used to come stay with my cool college sister? Remember when we tried to walk through a drive-through? Remember when we went to the roller rink and one of your guy friends held my hand? ;) Remember when this cute boy named Russ was dating you, and he brought you home for my birthday? Yep...I have good memories of YOUR college days ;)