
We visited the Beehive Bazaar and the farm at Thanksgiving Point with Michelle and Ethan. Davis enjoyed seeing the animals and did great at the bazaar (thanks to Ethan making Davis laugh with his silly stroller antics). The llamas were a little too close for my comfort...
Michelle and Ethan came over for lunch afterward, and Davis had a great time showing Ethan around.
We had another infamous Lehi wind storm. Our barbecue grill blew across our patio and onto our rock wall. Oops!
Davis has been really into the magnets on the fridge lately. He has reached up onto his tip toes to grab everything he can.
I got to celebrate my first official Mother's Day! It was a long wait, but definitely worth it! Mother's Day was a little unusual because Russ got home from work at 3:00 Sunday morning, and he was headed in for a colonoscopy the next day (yes, he's getting an early start), so he couldn't eat the whole day, and he was indisposed for a while... Therefore, I felt awful making him cook for me. I ate leftover pizza for breakfast, which Russ had brought home from his late night at work (so technically I guess he did provide breakfast :)), and I ate more pizza for lunch. Then we headed to my parents' house where my dad grilled burgers. Yum! I'm so lucky to be Davis's mother! Here are some pics from this week:
Davis has also been showing quite a bit of affection for the little girls in our neighborhood who are his age. He especially loves Ellie Spencer and gives her lots of "loves" -- much to her dismay, as evidenced by the photos below...
And here are a few random cell phone pics that I am too lazy to narrate:
























3 comments:
What a great post! And you are welcome to "steal" pics from my blog anytime...
And Ellie LOVES it when Davis gives her loves. I am her mother, and I just know it.
Our little boys are pretty flippin' cute together :)
Ok, how cute is that pic with Davis totally tackeling Ethan with loves. I love it. They are such handsome boys.
I hope your grill is okay....
Post a Comment