We celebrated Davis's first Easter with the Hadfields.
Grandpa Little gave Davis his very first Easter egg.
Grandpa Little gave Davis his very first Easter egg.


Davis knew just what to do with the egg.
First inspect it.

Hold onto it tighly to keep it away from Easter candy thieves.

Then shake it to scramble it.

Grandma & Grandpa Hadfield had an Easter egg hunt in their front yard.
Davis picked up one or two eggs but then was pretty much done with it.
We gathered the rest of the eggs for him.
And we will eat his candy for him too :)
General Conference was wonderful!
It seemed like there were so many talks on motherhood.
I am really grateful to be a mom, and I'm so lucky to stay at home with Davis every day!
It seemed like there were so many talks on motherhood.
I am really grateful to be a mom, and I'm so lucky to stay at home with Davis every day!
This is how Russ and Davis enjoyed conference Saturday morning...
Sorry for the bad picture, Russ; I just couldn't resist!
Sorry for the bad picture, Russ; I just couldn't resist!

Here's another great pic -- I love Davis's face.
See, Russ really was paying attention...
See, Russ really was paying attention...

And here are some random pictures.
It seems like Davis is becoming a toddler very rapidly.
He looks so grown up sitting on his couch, playing with his music table.
It seems like Davis is becoming a toddler very rapidly.
He looks so grown up sitting on his couch, playing with his music table.


This is my favorite picture of Davis as of late.
It looks like he did something naughty and knows he will be in trouble.
Actually, when he knows he is in trouble, he gives me an evil grin.
I'm not sure how I captured this picture.

And here is a random story: Earlier this week, I put Davis down for a nap. He cried and cried, and then the crying stopped. I waited a few minutes, hoping that he had fallen asleep. When I checked on him, I found him sitting up in his crib, playing with a booger he had smeared all over both hands and his pants!!
Davis has started playing peek-a-boo lately. It is so fun to see him cover his eyes to play along. He also waves to Russ when he leaves for work. And today, when I was leading the music at our nephew, Braden's baptism, Russ got Davis to lead along with me. And when Russ stopped waving Davis's arm, Davis kept waving it on his own until I stopped!


3 comments:
What a mimic! And boogers are always good entertainment...
Ok, how cute is that pic of Davis with Grandpa Little! So sweet. And I say yay for getting to eat your kid's Easter candy. :)
Easter was fun with you! Even though only the orange ones were his, EE wanted ALL the eggs he found and would quickly stuff them in his sack.He kept us pretty busy chucking them back onto the grass when he was not looking :)
Post a Comment