Saturday, December 19, 2009
7 Months Old!
Davis turned 7 months old on Wednesday. He celebrated with a trip to the doctor and a new prescription! Yes, he has another ear infection. This time we caught it pretty early (thanks to mother's intuition), but the doctor was worried it might have hung on through the last antibiotic (since it had been less than a month since his last ear infection). So Davis is trying a stronger medicine, which apparently tastes better than amoxicillan because he doesn't fight me nearly as much when I give it to him. The amoxicillan required two people to administer (Russ literally hold Davis's head still while I gave him the medicine), but I can give him this new stuff on his own. Yeah! Anyhow, his ear infections have been accompanied by lovely colds, and I've been reminded of how much he hates getting his nose wiped! And, needless to say, his sickness has put his sleep training on hold...again... Maybe the first of the year will bring good health and few enough interruptions to our schedule that his sleep training will be successful...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment