Monday, October 12, 2009

It's no fun to be sick!

The title of this post comes from a Sesame Street book we had as a child. I don't remember a lot about the book, although I think Big Bird might have pretended to be sick to get attention and then he actually gets sick and realizes it's not very fun. Anyhow, we have had a few sleepless nights at our house. Davis & I have both had colds, and, while I could sleep without a problem while being sick, Davis doesn't sleep very well when he's coughing. I have spent several nights trying to catch a few minutes of sleep in the recliner. Although I haven't been able to sleep very well in a chair, I am sure glad we bought the recliner instead of the rocking chair we were looking at! I am trying to remember, as I watch the hours pass when I should be sleeping, that at least I get a little extra cuddle time with my favorite little guy!

No comments: